Skip to content ↓

Field Studies Booking Enquiry

Please complete all sections, once we have checked availability we will contact you with confirmation of your booking. Terms and Conditions will be sent out with confirmation and these will need to be signed and returned to us.

Kind Regards
Melanie Saunders

A 25% Refundable Deposit is required to secure your booking once confirmation has been given and the Terms and Conditions have been returned. The remaining 75% is payable 1 month before Visit. Payment is by BACS only.

I understand I will need to pay a 25% deposit of the total once confirmation has been given and the Booking Terms and Conditions have been returned*
I understand I will need to pay the remaining 75% one month before visit